Friday, December 30, 2011

Week 3 overview

Okay, so I didn't really keep this updated this week. Christmas morning I weighed myself. Then I forgot what it was, so after I opened presents and everything, I weighed myself again.

Current weight: 282.6
New goal weight for 2012: 230

That's up at least four pounds from last week, but I am okay with that because 1) I didn't really track anything, 2) I weighed myself after I ate and 3) I had my period, so I was bloated anyway.

I've been tracking this week, and I know I will do better on the scale. I'm a little worried about weighing myself Sunday morning, right after our New Year's Eve/JanNo kick off party, but I just have to watch what I eat and not be a pig. I survived Michael's mother's party Wednesday without overeating. I can do it tomorrow, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment