Sunday, December 18, 2011

Week 1 Weigh-in

Okay, to be fair, I wasn't really OP this week. I started to keep track the first two days and then was out of weekly points and then stopped counting. I wasn't really expecting to lose anything. I was going to start over this week. Then I went to weigh myself to see what my starting weight was. And that's when I realized that I was down close to 2 pounds since last week. That's exciting!

Today was drunk brunch. I wasn't keeping track of food while I went (because, honestly, I wasn't expecting to start my diet today either, despite what I said above), but this is my estimate of what I ate:

Actual brunch: (30)
waffle (5)
6 cookies (9)
croissant (5)
coffee w/small amounts of creme de menthe (5)*
1 slice bacon (1)
egg casserole (5)

Dinner (14)
2 slices cheese pizza (14)

After-dinner eating: (25)
1 bowl cereal (4)
1 WW snack (2)
leftover nachos (14)
1 drink (5)
Total: 69 (46 + 2 APs + 21 WPs)
APs: 2 (stairs + walking to the pizza place)

Remaining WPA: 28
Remaining APs: 0

*I'm not sure on the points for the creme de menthe, but I didn't use that much of it, so I'm going to go ahead and say that it was 3 points. I'm a really, really, wussy drinker, so I'm okay with that estimate.


No comments:

Post a Comment