Monday, February 7, 2011

Uncertainty

I'm nervous about the WI tomorrow. Weight Watchers says you can use all your Weekly Points and still lose weight. This week, I'm testing that theory. I have 49 points but have only ever used 22 in one week before. I haven't counted up a total for this week yet, but I know it's at least in the 30s. I wouldn't be surprised if I used up all of them.

Sadly, most of those points were used up yesterday. We went out with my boyfriend's family for lunch, and I had cake and pizza for the rest of my meals. It was my sister's boyfriend's birthday, so we had a lot of junk laying around. Usually I wouldn't have had any, but since I had already decided to test the point thing, I decided to go with it.

I still exercised almost every day, though, so I'm hoping I haven't gained back anything, even if I haven't lost. Friday we were at my boyfriend's house, so I didn't work out then, but I exercised every other day this week for at least 20 minutes. Plus today was my first day of work (training to be a school photographer), so I was on my feet, carrying and setting up heavy equipment for about 8 hours, so I definitely got some APs in that way.

I guess tomorrow we'll know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment